SciPy 0.17.1 Release Notes¶
SciPy 0.17.1 is a bug-fix release with no new features compared to 0.17.0.
Issues closed for 0.17.1¶
- #5817: BUG: skew, kurtosis return np.nan instead of “propagate”
- #5850: Test failed with sgelsy
- #5898: interpolate.interp1d crashes using float128
- #5953: Massive performance regression in cKDTree.query with L_inf distance...
- #6062: mannwhitneyu breaks backward compatibility in 0.17.0
- #6134: T test does not handle nans
Pull requests for 0.17.1¶
- #5902: BUG: interpolate: make interp1d handle np.float128 again
- #5957: BUG: slow down with p=np.inf in 0.17 cKDTree.query
- #5970: Actually propagate nans through stats functions with nan_policy=”propagate”
- #5971: BUG: linalg: fix lwork check in
- #6074: BUG: special: fixed violation of strict aliasing rules.
- #6083: BUG: Fix dtype for sum of linear operators
- #6100: BUG: Fix mannwhitneyu to be backward compatible
- #6135: Don’t pass null pointers to LAPACK, even during workspace queries.
- #6148: stats: fix handling of nan values in T tests and kendalltau