SciPy 0.10.1 is a bug-fix release with no new features compared to 0.10.0.
The most important changes are:
- The single precision routines of
scipy.sparse.linalghave been disabled (they internally use double precision now).
- A compatibility issue related to changes in NumPy macros has been fixed, in order to make scipy 0.10.1 compile with the upcoming numpy 1.7.0 release.
- #835: stats: nan propagation in stats.distributions
- #1202: io: netcdf segfault
- #1531: optimize: make curve_fit work with method as callable.
- #1560: linalg: fixed mistake in eig_banded documentation.
- #1565: ndimage: bug in ndimage.variance
- #1457: ndimage: standard_deviation does not work with sequence of indexes
- #1562: cluster: segfault in linkage function
- #1568: stats: One-sided fisher_exact() returns p < 1 for 0 successful attempts
- #1575: stats: zscore and zmap handle the axis keyword incorrectly