- numpy.ma.row_stack(tup) = <numpy.ma.extras._fromnxfunction instance at 0x52b6906c>¶
Stack arrays in sequence vertically (row wise).
Take a sequence of arrays and stack them vertically to make a single array. Rebuild arrays divided by vsplit.
tup : sequence of ndarrays
Tuple containing arrays to be stacked. The arrays must have the same shape along all but the first axis.
stacked : ndarray
The array formed by stacking the given arrays.
- Join a sequence of arrays along a new axis.
- Stack arrays in sequence horizontally (column wise).
- Stack arrays in sequence depth wise (along third dimension).
- Join a sequence of arrays along an existing axis.
- Split array into a list of multiple sub-arrays vertically.
The function is applied to both the _data and the _mask, if any.
>>> a = np.array([1, 2, 3]) >>> b = np.array([2, 3, 4]) >>> np.vstack((a,b)) array([[1, 2, 3], [2, 3, 4]])
>>> a = np.array([, , ]) >>> b = np.array([, , ]) >>> np.vstack((a,b)) array([, , , , , ])