NumPy Enhancement Proposals¶
NumPy Enhancement Proposals (NEPs) describe proposed changes to NumPy. NEPs are modeled on Python Enhancement Proposals (PEPs), and are typically written up when large changes to NumPy are proposed.
This page provides an overview of all NEPs, making only a distinction between the ones that have been implemented and those that have not been implemented.
- Missing Data Functionality in NumPy
- Cleaning the math configuration of numpy.core
- A proposal for adding groupby functionality to NumPy
- A proposal to build numpy without warning with a big set of warning flags
- Replacing Trac with a different bug tracker
- Deferred UFunc Evaluation
- Structured array extensions
- A proposal for implementing some date/time types in NumPy
- A (third) proposal for implementing some date/time types in NumPy
- Plan for dropping Python 2.7 support