Stack arrays in sequence horizontally (column wise).
Take a sequence of arrays and stack them horizontally to make a single array. Rebuild arrays divided by
This function continues to be supported for backward compatibility, but you should prefer
np.stackfunction was added in NumPy 1.10.
tup : sequence of ndarrays
All arrays must have the same shape along all but the second axis.
stacked : ndarray
The array formed by stacking the given arrays.
- Join a sequence of arrays along a new axis.
- Stack arrays in sequence vertically (row wise).
- Stack arrays in sequence depth wise (along third axis).
- Join a sequence of arrays along an existing axis.
- Split array along second axis.
- Assemble arrays from blocks.
np.concatenate(tup, axis=1)if tup contains arrays that are at least 2-dimensional.
>>> a = np.array((1,2,3)) >>> b = np.array((2,3,4)) >>> np.hstack((a,b)) array([1, 2, 3, 2, 3, 4]) >>> a = np.array([,,]) >>> b = np.array([,,]) >>> np.hstack((a,b)) array([[1, 2], [2, 3], [3, 4]])