Cross-correlate two N-dimensional arrays.
Cross-correlate in1 and in2 with the output size determined by mode.
in1 – an N-dimensional array. in2 – an array with the same number of dimensions as in1. mode – a flag indicating the size of the output
- ‘valid’ (0): The output consists only of those elements that
- do not rely on the zero-padding.
- ‘same’ (1): The output is the same size as the largest input
- centered with respect to the ‘full’ output.
- ‘full’ (2): The output is the full discrete linear
- cross-correlation of the inputs. (Default)
- out – an N-dimensional array containing a subset of the discrete linear
- cross-correlation of in1 with in2.