Convolve two 2-dimensional arrays.
Convolve in1 and in2 with output size determined by mode and boundary conditions determined by boundary and fillvalue.
in1 – a 2-dimensional array. in2 – a 2-dimensional array. mode – a flag indicating the size of the output
- ‘valid’ (0): The output consists only of those elements that
- do not rely on the zero-padding.
- ‘same’ (1): The output is the same size as the input centered
- with respect to the ‘full’ output.
- ‘full’ (2): The output is the full discrete linear convolution
- of the inputs. (Default)
- boundary – a flag indicating how to handle boundaries
- ‘fill’ : pad input arrays with fillvalue. (Default) ‘wrap’ : circular boundary conditions. ‘symm’ : symmetrical boundary conditions.
fillvalue – value to fill pad input arrays with (Default = 0)
- out – a 2-dimensional array containing a subset of the discrete linear
- convolution of in1 with in2.